- Gianna Reggio, Maura Cerioli, Egidio Astesiano: Towards a Rigorous Semantics of UML Supporting Its Multiview Approach, Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering, 4th International Conference, FASE 2001, 2001, (BibTeX entry).
- Egidio Astesiano: UML as Heterogeneous Multiview Notation Strategies for a Formal Foundation, OOPSLA'98 Workshop on Formalizing UML. Why? How?, 1998, (BibTeX entry).
- Egidio Astesiano, Maura Cerioli, Gianna Reggio: Plugging Data Constructs into Paradigm-Specific Languages: Towards an Application to UML, Springer, 2000, (BibTeX entry).
- Gianna Reggio, Egidio Astesiano, Christine Choppy, Heinrich Hussmann: Analysing UML Active Classes and Associated State Machines -- A Lightweight Formal Approach, Springer, 2000, (BibTeX entry).
Search other Bibliographies
- dblp: Computer Science Bibliography (University of Trier, Germany). (Note that this does not always work due to different naming schemes.)
| Search Author
| Search Title]
Contact: Paul Ziemann (email@example.com), last update: 10.5.2005.