- Joćo Araśjo, Ana Moreira: Specifying persistence, class views and excluding classes for UML, 12th International Conference Software & Systems Engineering and their Applications, 1999, (BibTeX entry).
- Joćo Araśjo: Formalizing Sequence Diagrams, OOPSLA'98 Workshop on Formalizing UML. Why? How?, 1998, (BibTeX entry).
- Jon Whittle, Joćo Araśjo, Dae-Kyoo Kim: Modeling and Validating Interaction Aspects in UML, The 4th AOSD Modeling With UML Workshop, 2003, (BibTeX entry).
- Jean-Michel Bruel, Joćo Araśjo, Ana Moreira, Albert Royer: Using Aspects to Develop Built-In Tests for Components, The 4th AOSD Modeling With UML Workshop, 2003, (BibTeX entry).
- Joćo Araśjo, Ana Moreira, Isabel Brito, Awais Rashid: Aspect-Oriented Requirements with UML, Aspect-Oriented Modeling with UML, 2002, (BibTeX entry).
Search other Bibliographies
- dblp: Computer Science Bibliography (University of Trier, Germany). (Note that this does not always work due to different naming schemes.)
| Search Author
| Search Title]
Contact: Paul Ziemann (firstname.lastname@example.org), last update: 10.5.2005.